Daily, the body system of the human beings does wage a kind of war against silent. Also, unforeseen intruding biological, chemical and physical potential or deadly foreign matters in the body system. The regarded invaders on the body system such as parasites, bacteria, viruses, clots, etc, threatens the body system. The above invaders are agents of disease. Therefore, in a simple term refers to “an abnormal condition of the body or mind that causes discomfort”.
Symptoms varies according to types which can be diagnosed medically transcending to the socio-psychological aspects of life.
These are the scientific and experimentation on the biological and physical conducted on human physical internal and external organs.
Relating to this aspect, is the observatory and participatory aspect of psychiatric, neurotic and behavioural procedures. Examples include cancer related, disorganized internal system or outward development of tumors on the outer layer (skin) of the body.
The link between the existence of dangers of the microscopic or smaller harmful organism and disease is relevant. Therefore, in explaining the threat of the two to the human system. Examples available are the threat of infection diseases, which include;
- Yellow fever.
- AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome).
- EBOLA virus.
Therefore analysing the causes is to look into the following;
Traveling or travellers around the globe often carry along or transport disease and making them disease causing agents.
The ignorance and lack of knowledge in identifying disease and practical knowledge of preventing disease.
A vital factor is the development of resistance of viruses, germs and bacteria to drugs and antibiotics.
The control of the spread of disease hindered by social factors such as poverty, lack of education, ignorance etc.
Lack of commitment on both the private, public and governmental agencies. Whereby towards the controlling the spread of disease and epidemic.
Global transmitting outlets
Globally there are different ways of preventing diseases. As a disturbing trend, the care for the immune system as a defensive wall against the disease transportation.
Water as a threat is the process of which harmful organism can be transmitted into the body system. This can be through drinking, cooking and washing (clothes and bath).
Surface composition and the mixture of ingredients in food preparation do harbor harmful organisms.
A threat to human beings contacting animals is that the animals have micro-bacterial agents in the body. Which can be transmitted through bites, scratches by the animals or through exposure to the urine or faeces. To the skin (human body) or food and fruits eaten by human beings.
The human aspect of the cause of disease is wide. Ranging from the germs in cough or sneezing droplets, body contacts, clothing, blood transfusion, sharing of blades or sharp objects.
Nuclear atoms (combustion)
The diffusion of nuclear bombs, activities or nuclear radiation has a serious effect on on the body system. Therefore, leading to various kinds of diseases and death. An example is Nagasaki and Hiroshima nuclear bomb of 1945 in Japan during the second world war.
Taking caution to avoid infections and diseases is to put together defences (defensive actions and programs). Therefore, the outlined will be possible to be examined along protecting oneself. Preventing disease can be outlined for various disease transmitting outlets;
- Keeping clean food utensils, the kitchen and clean hands preparing and serving food.
- Wash all fruits and vegetables.
- Always use required temperature to combat microbes in food items.
- Avoid discolored, unpleasant odour and taste (sour) food.
- Refrigeration of food items.
- Sick people should avoid cooking for others.
Preventing diseases from living things such as animals, people and insects is to put into practice the;
- Limiting contact with all of the above especially disease carrying creature.
- Use of treated mosquito nets and long sleeve shirts, trousers gowns.
- Wash your hands properly immediately after contact with animals.
- Keeping food items and eating plates away from animals such as dogs, goats, rodents etc.
- Cultivating the habit of not sharing personal hygiene items such as razors, soap, towels, toothbrush, underwear etc.
- Avoiding contact with open skin of other people’s fluid, blood and related fluid or waste products.
- Quarantine is a good measure by separating infected people or animals from the healthy. Such as in case of transmissible disease like leprosy and in case of epidemic outburst. Example includes monkey pox and ebola viruses.
Proper prevention should be taken in order to reduce the widespread of diseases. Also is to reduce the fear of victims or community members through education on the virus. Medical check up for symptoms and quick notification of the government or authorities in charge of the health system.